FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT.
Offer and Conditions of Participation
- KAIZENE offers you the opportunity to participate in a conference on building and infrastructure which will take place on 14 and 15 December in Dakar, with the following partners' formulas: Standard to 9,036.406 USD, Silver to 27,109.763 USD, and Gold to 45,179.335 USD (See details on the brochure). Individual participation, 1,806.858 USD.
- KAIZENE reserves the right to determine the theme, scope and content of meetings, presentations and speeches to be held during the seminar and to vary the program and / or its contents if necessary.
- In the event that the delegate can not attend and an appropriate and qualified substitute can not be found or if the participant fails to comply with the commitment set out in clause 3 above, the Company will be required to pay a fixed cancellation fee. The parties agree that such cancellation fees represent damages, reasonable in the circumstances and not imposed as a penalty. This payment must be made within 15 working days of receipt of an invoice from KAIZENE.
- If the of Seminar is canceled for any beyond the control reason KAIZENE, the Corporation agrees to use its best efforts to ensure that the Participant or an appropriate and qualified substitute attends the event to be rescheduled.
- In the event that the participant fails to travel, the Company will be responsible for the additional costs associated with the participant's transportation to the seminar.
- The Company on behalf of the participant (or the participant personally) is responsible for their own insurance, vaccinations and visas (if applicable).
- KAIZENE is a third-party event organizer who plays no role in influencing or lobbying the executive participants. KAIZENE operates on a strict anti-bribery and corruption policy and is fully compliant with the Corruption Act 2010.
- KAIZENE offers you the possibility to subscribe, if you wish, to a renewable one-year contract including four (4) coaching sessions for five (5) members of your team as well as the participation offered At one of our seminars.
- This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its object or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of the Ivory Coast. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of the Ivory Coast shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, its purpose or training (including non-contractual disputes or claims).